Check this video to learn more about hydron and its interesting facts.
PhD student at the Centre for Doctorial Training in Sustainable Chemistry.
I created this blog to share my experience as a grad student, give advice to grad students, mainly female, to unlock their potential and make the most of their high education
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Donations help me supporting students and working on science communication. Thanks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How to write a scientific report
- Making mental health a priority
- Reflection on the 2nd year of my PhD
- Collaboration with the Women in Tech
- All the plastic-free items I bought
- Real stories: sexual harassment in academia.
- Collaboration with Stories in Science
- The role of vaccines in public health
- Depression and anxiety due to academic life
- The sugar tax to tackle a social epidemy: Obesity
- 21,629 hits