Learn more about Helium and its interesting facts. Did you enjoy this video? Would you be encouraged to learn more about chemistry? Make a comment below
PhD student at the Centre for Doctorial Training in Sustainable Chemistry.
I created this blog to share my experience as a grad student, give advice to grad students to unlock their potential and make the most of their high education
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Donations help me supporting students and working on science communication. Thanks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Science Communication in a stand-up comedy format – The Bright Club
- Professional Business Networking as An Introvert.
- Interview to success – Soph Cook: scientist, fashion blogger and influencer
- Advocacy for science – How to make an impact on legislation?
- Join me in the November self-care challenge
- Why do greenhouse gases cause global warming?
- Self-care in GradSchool – Ideas for the WeekEnd
- DO SCIENTISTS HAVE POLITICAL AGENDA?
- The most important choice of your PhD – Choosing your PI and group
- The truth about marijiuana -addictive or not?
- 26,054 hits