PhD student at the Centre for Doctorial Training in Sustainable Chemistry.
I created this blog to share my experience as a grad student, give advice to grad students, mainly female, to unlock their potential and make the most of their high education
Donations help me supporting students and working on science communication. Thanks
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The periodic table – Helium
- Collaboration with Asynt.ltd
- Collaboration with the Female Scientist association
- PhD and anxiety – Part 2
- How do we encourage more women into STEM?
- PhD Life – How to make an outstanding academic presentation
- The Periodic Table – Hydrogen
- What’s catalysis? My research on C-H activation
- PubhD #47: Chemistry, Biology and Social Psychology – My research on C-H activations
- The periodic table
- 16,314 hits